Did you know that the original Thanksgiving was not a peaceful feast between Native Americans and Europeans? But let’s keep the holiday as a family gathering. How about gratitude lists and gratitude letters instead? Happy November!
#attitudeofgratitude #susanstrasser #susanstrasserblog #amwriting
- My kids’ giggles. After being each other’s real playmates daily over 7 months now, they still crack each other up when they play.
- The peace and quiet of a late autumn sunset on new Standard Time.
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
- That Halloween is over.
- That I can see at least one chore staring at me from across the room and not stopping this to do that.
- Going cold turkey on one of my chat groups today. I needed a break.
- That my gym modified my exercises for me today.